2023 Fall Farm Fun Weekends
Birthday Parties, Youth Groups, Corporate Events
Available Saturday & Sundays September-October
Earliest Party Check In: 9:30 AM
Latest Party Check In: 3:30 PM
Westview Orchards & Winery is the perfect place to host your next event! Enjoy the Farm ambiance, and let the kids play connecting to nature.
All parties require a tent rental and paid admission per person. Book your party now online by clicking here. **We do require a minimum of 25 paid guests** so, that means at booking, you pay for the tent, admissions, and optional food pre-orders.
You can always add more guests, just email us at email@example.com, or pay the day of the party. The tent rental must be booked online in advance of the party.
***For Winery Loft rentals, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We are pretty booked up already for September & October for showers.***
Birthday Parties & Other gatherings:
Tent Rental for 2-hour private use:
Select Your Party Time: 9:30 am - 12 noon, 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm, or
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm.
- 20x20 Tent - seats 50 - $125 for two hours ( minimum 25 paid guests )
- 20x40 Tent - seats 100 - $250 for two hours
Decorated Stage Rental for 2-hour private use:
Comes with (2) 6-foot tables $250 for two hours
Admission in Fall Farm Fun:
Pay $16.00 per guest online with booking or at the Gate
( Children under 36” FREE )
Here's what admission includes:
- 40 Foot Giant Slide
- Straw Mountain
- Rope Mountain
- Tire Mountain
- Petting Farm
- 3 Black Hole Illusion Tunnels
- Indoor Maze
- 3-Acre Playground
- Wagon Ride
- Goat Yoga Pavilion - join in with our ‘kids’
- Giant Straw Bale Obstacle Course
- 5-acre Jay’s Juniors Charity Corn Maze
- #MSU Strong Straw Bale
- ‘NEW’ Barnyard Basketball
- Giant Straw Bale ‘USA Flag’ Photo
Hey guess what?! We've got goodies you can pre-order for your party!!
- Cider Mill Donuts
- Fresh Apple Cider - gallons, ½ gals, quarts
- Caramel Apples (plain, crushed peanuts, sprinkles)
- Pop, Bottled Water,Coffee, Hot Cider
- Cider/Fruit Slushie 12 oz.
- Petting Farm Animal Feed Bag
- U-Pick Apples - bag per person (½ peck, peck)
- U-Pick Pumpkins - per pumpkin
- Glass of Wine/Hard Cider Tickets ($9 ea)
- All parties are self-directed and held inside the15-acre Family Fun Area (requires admission payment)
- Tents require a 2-hour minimum rental, which includes 15 min. set-up and 15 min. clean-up time
- Family-friendly party decorations or corporate banners are permitted at your rental tent during rental time only.
- Be sure to bring all supplies needed for your party such as but not limited to: string, tape, scissors, paper products, utensils, tablecloths, balloons & banners. Please no staples, nails or pins.
- Please make sure to clean up your party tent area and ready for the next party. Large trash bins are located conveniently at each tent.
- Parties MAY be transferred to a new date when available due to bad weather. No Refunds due to weather
- Send your Guest List and Bakery Order at least 5 days in advance; email to email@example.com and all pre-ordered food items will be prepared and ready for your Guests; No Refunds if fewer Guests than your food order
Reminder: We are a no-smoking farm; no vaping, no alcohol nor marijuana is permitted on the farm.
No pets, only service animals.
If you have any questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org